~* Share Your #TranscendYourself Story *~
Upload Your Photos and/or Video. Share Your Story. Spread Positivity.
* Submission closes 31 March 2018
If you have registered in Garmin The Performance Series Singapore 2018:
AND you have a great story to share and motivate others, upload it now.
* Plus you stand a chance to walk away with S$1,000 cash if you are voted top Male or Female inspirational ambassador.
How It Works
1. You must be a registered participant of Garmin The Performance Series 2018 (TPS) in order to take part in this contest. If you haven’t registered already, you can do so here: https://www.theperformanceseries.sg/register/
2. Submit your #TranscendYourself story in the “Share Your Story” tab. The acceptable formats are photo collage (not more than 5 photos), video (not more than 3 minutes) and write-up (not more than 450 words)
3. You will be notified if your Story is selected and a Profile Page will be set up for you on www.theperformanceseries.sg for public voting.
4. Share your Profile Page link to your friends and family to get more votes.
5. Voting starts from 1 April 2018 to 30 June 2018.
Terms & Conditions
By taking part in the TPS Ambassador contest, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Provide us with complete and accurate registration information.
2. By submitting the content to The Performance Series, you confirm that for each photo submitted:
(i) You are the only author of your work and that it is your original work
(ii) You are the sole copyright holder
(iii) You have not licensed any rights in the work that will conflict with the usage rights required by The Performance Series
(iv) You have the permission of any persons in the work, or if they are under 16, the consent of their parent or guardian to grant the usage rights required by The Performance Series
(v) That it does not include trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any other third person or entity
(vi) That it does not contain names, likenesses, or other characteristics identifying celebrities or other public figures, living or dead
(vii) You will be responsible for any claim made by any third party in respect of your entry and to fully indemnify The Performance Series and its sponsors in respect of all royalties, fees and any other monies owing to any person or entity by reason of your breaching any of the foregoing
3. The Performance Series reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry that does not comply with any of the above, even after the entry is submitted on the competition website.
4. Ensure your use of the content is of your own and appropriate. Please do not submit any content that is obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or which otherwise violate any local or international laws.
5. Each registered participant only can submit ONE entry.
6. No change or re-submission is allowed for all successful submission.
7. By entering this contest, you agree that any winning or short-listed/finalist images, text or other media you submit may be used by The Performance Series for marketing and promotional purposes of this contest or any future projects, these uses include; displaying the entries on the contest website, promotion of the contests and the photographers, cropping and re-sizing the image as necessary to fit pre-defined formats for the competition.
8. We may cancel your submission with us for any or no reason, at any time, with or without notice and without liability.
9. The Performance Series reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest or the terms at any time without prior notice.
10. The ambassador is selected by people’s choice, whereby public members vote on their favourite entries, and the entry with the most votes will win the award.
11. The judge’s decision is final and they do not enter into communication relating to entries.