RULES & REGULATIONS
Completion of the registration form confirms the Participants’ agreement to abide by the Rules & Regulations of The Performance Series set forth by the Organiser.
- Race entries are strictly non-transferable between participants.
- Any request for change of category after registration will be subject to an administrative fee of $15 in addition to the difference in prices between the categories in question. No refund will be provided for changing to a less expensive race category.
- After registration, there will be no fee refund for participants who do not eventually take part in The Performance Series 2018 (or any of its races), for any reasons whatsoever.
- The Organiser reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Participants are not allowed to take part in more than one race category in each race.
- The Organiser shall not be held responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details.
- Participants below 18 years of age need to seek parental or guardian consent before participating in the event.
- The Organiser will take every reasonable precaution to ensure the Participants’ safety. The Organiser, their Sponsors and their appointed Officials shall not be liable for death or injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise, howsoever arising..
- The Organiser reserves the right to delay the commencement of the event/category/wave in case of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after the delay, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the race without refund of registration fees.
- The Organiser reserves the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the run to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to himself/herself or to others.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), videos, sound recordings, or any other media records of The Performance Series, for any publicity purpose.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
Race pack collection
- All Participants must collect their Race Packs, which include the Race Bib, timing device, Event Apparel, Race Booklet and other sponsored products during the designated Race Pack Collection period as published on the Official Website.
- If Participants are unable to collect their Race Pack in person, they may authorise a representative in accordance with the procedure detailed on the Official Website.
- Late collection or courier service requests will not be entertained and the Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused, due to participants’ inability to collect their Race Packs on time.
- Notifications for Race Pack collection will be communicated via E-Mail and via the Official Facebook page.
- Participants must wear their allocated bib number at all times during the race. Runners without the allocated bib number will not be allowed to take part in the race. Participants are advised to wear the official race apparel.
- Participants, who commence before the actual start time of the race category for which they registered for, will be disqualified.
- Participants who do not start within 15 minutes from respective flag off times will be disqualified and for safety reason, may not be allowed to start. The start time for the respective race categories can be found on the Official Website.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or postpone any or all of the races/categories/waves without any prior notification, in which case, the registration fees are non-refundable. Prizes will not be awarded in the event of cancellation.
- Participants who don’t run on the designated path for the entire route might be disqualified.
- No pets are allowed on the course.
- Any form of wheel-run objects of transport (eg. inline skates, prams, push cars, shoes with built-in or attached rollers) is prohibited on the course during the race except official race and medical vehicles.
- Prizes for all competitive categories are strictly awarded based on gun time. Gun time refers to the official clock time starting from the flag-off of the 1st wave.
- Appeals over disputes for prize winners or possible prize winners must be made on-site, in person, in a written format and an appeal fee of $50, within 30 minutes of the published results or immediately after the prize presentation, whichever is earlier.
Health and safety
- Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and / or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before each of the actual race days.
- For the safety of participants, runners are advised to run on the designated path throughout the entire route.
- Participants will be personally responsible for their own safety during the event and assumes all risks and accepts full and complete responsibility for any and all damages and personal injury of any kind, including death resulting directly or indirectly therefrom.
Release, waiver and Indemnification
- Participants hereby release, waive, discharge, and relinquishes any action or causes of action for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death which may occur during the event(s) or any pursuit incidental thereto. Participants further agree that under no circumstances will they prosecute or present any claim against the Event Organiser, or any member, legal entity or person associated with the Event Organiser (together, the “Event Organiser’s vendors”) for any causes of action, personal injury, property damage, or death, whether the same shall arise by the negligence or non-intentional conduct of any of the Event Organiser during the event(s) or any pursuit incidental thereto.
- Participants hereby agree to indemnify, save and hold harmless each of the Event Organiser from any loss, liability, damage or cost which the Event Organiser may incur as a result of injury, death, or property damage to the participants occurring during or incidental to the event(s), or from any action from such personal injury, death, and/or property damage to the participants.