Garmin The Performance Series 2018 is a series of running races throughout the year around Singapore ‘s landmarks.
Bringing the Series #BackToBasics, it consists of run distances from 5km to 10km.
The key objective is to promote CONSISTENT healthy lifestyle through the appreciation of landmarks in Singapore within the local and foreign/expatriate community.
This series is first of its kind by encouraging individuals of all levels, from non-active to leisure to competitive, to have a schedule of races to work towards and progress along with the series.
2018 Series at a glance
Race dates & venues
- 22 April 2018 (Punggol Waterway)
- 24 June 2018 (Pasir Ris)
- 5 August 2018 (Bedok Reservoir)
- 14 October 2018 (East Coast)
*Race venues are subject to change.
- 10 km Competitive (with timing chip)
- 10 km Non-competitive (without timing chip)
- 5 km Competitive (with timing chip)
- 5 km Non-competitive (without timing chip)